Tuesday 9 June 2009

And its goodbye from him...

Last night I tied in for the first time this year. It felt scary but fun. I am quite desperately unfit. By the end of a three hour session I had to fight my way up a 6c+.
 
Ed Robinson did Tsunami. He has video, which is on Facebook. I would link it, but I dont think you will be able to see it. Its about time this underacheiving force to be reckoned with started acheiving. Dr Zoidburg climbalike. A good year for him so far. The Hulk, Tsunami, loads in magic... Whats next? its good to see super strong friends reaching their potential. On the subject of which, dark horse Jerry le Sage did Staminaband before we went away. Another one having a good year.
 
Thinking about the Tor, thats where I will be tomorrow. I want to get back on Stamina band. Kind of plan to have a look at Dianetics too. Stu said the grips are v.small, and it might be in the sun. We will see. Dylog wants to do Rattle and Hump, and I would quite like to do it again - the moves are very good. And, theres also Blueband. I was going to go to Malham, but the fitness is v.bad. So not yet.
 
Last night was the last night of the Shirehorse. Keith's last visit to sheff before he sets off to build his new life in Austria. I have promised to go over, and he has promised to find out where the strip bars are. Think like Shabba Ranks, but with big guns, and you have the same picture I have. Good luck beast!
 

2 comments:

Fiend said...

I did a 6c+ (or soft 7a) without fighting the other night :P

Easy Trad(tm), it's got to be good for something.

You should come out with Dunc and I down to the Matlock quarries sometimes. Quite decent stuff down there and a good fitness boost workout.

lore said...

when you'll get in innsbruck, and you'll walk with uncle into the best strip bar of the city, look around because i'll be already there!!!

ps good luck keith, it's cool to have you closer.