Sunday 12 August 2007

Saturday morning notshop

It may be a sporadically updated week in Blog of Dob world. Its my birthday on thursday (the 16th) and she and I have the week off. Basically, I wont be regularly in front of my computer. I shall try to ensure anything noteworthy gets added.

Saturday morning club at the tor is proving to be popular. A good team out, Dave Mason, SFG (Strong French Guy), Keith, Ed Robinson, james foley, rae, Nige. Mark Katz even put in an appearance towards the end. Not great nic. Lots of people still going the wrong way on Powerband. Have to say, the moves on Blueband look fantasic. Its just a shame I cant do about three of them! Still, I remain focussed on my primary objective and shall do so until it is despatched. Quite positive that progress is being made in detiorating conditions and that when the temperature drops it could come together quickly.

Saturday night was spent in Panahar and the Vine. Panahar is a curry shop, and the Vine a pub. Nige has started calling Adam - Cadfael. This amused me greatly, so here is a picture:

They had a barbecue. Feel bad to have missed it, but we'd already made plans. Got drunk. Felt rubbish all day sunday. Drinking = great fun but a waste of time recovering. Danger of getting fat comes from requirement to stuff face when hung over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

appy burfday Dob

bonjoy said...

Hello!!!
Finally found internet. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose.
Happy birthday. Leos rule.