Tuesday 9 December 2008

Jerry passes the magic on

Monday nights performance is inversely proportional to how much sleep I had on Saturday night. If I did nothing on Saturday night then I slept well, which means that on Sunday, I struggle to get to sleep early enough to cope with Monday morning, which in turn means that by Monday night I am tired. As we went out and I was in a strange bed this Sat, so I slept like a log on Sunday and felt on it last night at the Foundry. 
 
Anyone waiting (like me) for a Beastmaker should note that they are still awaiting parts from America (the testicles of a water buffalo apparently), although Nedwyn did say there is light at the end of the tunnel. Yes Ned, but that's a train.
 
As I was packing up Jerry arrived. He was there to coach kiddies for the Foundry Academy. I want to know if there is an upper age limit for pupils cos I want Jerry to coach me. But tonight, hopefully - Dylan's board.

No comments: