Tuesday 2 December 2008

Scotland the baltic

How was your weekend? I would have guessed at another super saturday, as far as the weather reports seemed to suggest it would have been cold, dry and bright. Me and the Honey Monster went to Stirling in Scotland to see a friend. Its ok Stirling but I wouldnt rush back, nothing specifically to complain about, and a great castle, but nothing amazing to rave about either - just another not especially pretty small town with all the things that un special small towns have. Very very cold. Ate and drank loads and did no physical exercise which was nice but yesterday back at the Foundry I felt heavy. We bought our xmas tree yesterday. I love xmas - whats not to like? I dont get people who get mardy about it.

1 comment:

Fiend said...

"How was your weekend?"

...bang bang bang bang bang bang...;)

Saturday was good but pretty warm in the sun. Sunday was very very cold later on. FYI.