Friday 19 December 2008

T-t-t-t-tiger stripes

Last night at the Foundry I had the eye of the tiger. There's nothing more cheering than climbing well when there's others there to see it. Dylan, Ned, Dave Mason, JonBoy, Ed Rob, Busby, Dan Walker and Rob Napier all tearing it up on the wave. Noone even ventured to the board.
 
The Beastmaker distribution centre is poised ready to swing into action, and there is still some chance of a pre xmas shipment.
 
I break up today for two lovely weeks off, and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stayed till about 9, but shouldn't have. Blew a blood vessel in my finger on my last problem of the night. It looks like a black pudding now. Nice.

Has happened before and only needed a day or two off, so not particularly concenred. Might sideline me for tomorrow though...

Slap Holds! said...

I wish that I tried THAT hard when I climb Colette. Do you also get regular nose bleeds?