Thursday 11 February 2010

Throw in the dowel

YYFY! (you know you've been indoors too long when you get excited about board projects!) Last night I did Dowel Syndrome, as shown in this pic :



However, strictly speaking, the other side has yet to be done, so it still technically remains a project. Never the less, I am pleased to have done one side of it.

One of the other two things I have in the pipeline at the moment is this :




Note the specific blue feet - ringed in blue. The lads do this without thumbs on the middle hold. I always thought I would allow myself thumbs until I could do it, then I would strip back the cheating. Oh, and at the top there are no feet. So when you catch 16crimpy2, you then have to campus to the bar. Didnt manage that, but did manage both sides with thumbs and an assistance foot at the top. Very pleased.


The final thing, which I still have two moves to do on, is this :



still got moves to do as you can see. Ah well, happy days. Nice out today.

1 comment:

Fiend said...

Well done Dob :P