Monday 11 January 2010

insertion sleeve

There can be no doubt about it - Saturday afternoon is a far more sociable time to go rock climbing. Usually (because of her gym class) I am a saturday morning lone warrior, but this week we had a leisurely start and then I went to the wall at three to meet Joe and Vics, Edlog, Dylog and even Anne Clifford.

Dylan turned up and refused to climb on the board, instead smearing himself in mentholated love mix and stalking around the wall like a cricketers jockstrap. Anne never made it thanks to an extended snowbound journey. She has another week in the UK though, so I still hope to catch up before she goes back (TC went on Friday or Saturday I think).

I have some new problems to put on the wiki. My open project - Dowel Syndrome remains unclimbed (to the best of my knowledge). Tomorrow or Thursday are this weeks opportunities.

The snow is now ever more tedious. More in Yorks this morning.

The boys go to Font on Saturday for 6 weeks! lucky bstards. The boys in this case are Ned, Dave and Lee. Is Dan going? probably.

Oh, and we went to watch Avatar on Friday. I enjoyed it. It is long though.

1 comment:

Fiend said...

Anal insertion sleeve more like.