Friday 19 January 2007

Testing testing 123

I am a dimwit. Sent this out this morning, just spotted what's wrong with it! Here is this mornings post :

Morning! Last morning in the hotel down south. Can't wait to get back to the honey monster and the cat, have missed them both a lot. Anyway, I have a blackberry (am the blackberry geek) and wondered whether you could post via email? And you can, and this is a test of such. Advantage of this is that now I will be able to compose a post offline and then mail it in. When am roamed onto foreign networks for instance this will be ideal. Psyched. Anyway, got to pack my bags and check out. Final day on the course, tutor man reckons we should be away by three, but I think I will be 4hrs in the car. She is going out tonight which is unfortunate, but she mentioned going to the gym in the morning, so perhaps I will get to my beloved board? Hope so, want to get back on my project!

No comments: