Tuesday 6 March 2007

Rambling idiot / Film star

Totally unexpected, had a good session at the board last night! Usually, Monday is for rings and for training, but last night Rich wanted to come and film some problems for something he is working on called hard excess. I presume its actually called hard XS or something like that. Tentatively I warmed up fully expecting to have to sack it to the rings as the finger felt bad, but after a change to the cheating hook shoes everything felt ok - ish, can very much still feel that its injured and to really bunch fingers up on a small hold is tres hurty, but was going ok. We got some good footage, I did Pego goes to albuquerque, the Schoolboy, Driller Killer, Basic Ben and Woodology without the broken hold. None of which are notable in their own right, but I think they are all a good level of difficulty and had to do each a couple of times. We also did some chatty bits in between where I got on a massive rambling speech about the board and about training and stuff. Hopefully, its less Zangerl, more Moffatt! Watch this space!

2 comments:

Paul Bennett said...

Are you going up there tonight? I think i'm going to do some hanging...

Unknown said...

i went to the works today. got demoralised on the comp wall. i hope the girls got as despatched as me at the team trials.