Monday 18 August 2008

Mended?

I could be. That's tonights big news. After a physio, a massage, a gp appointment and tonight a chiro session, I think I could be back in black. My chiro is a Clifford recomendation and also does an f1 team, middlesborough football club and the Aussie bird from emmerdale. He did a bunch of testing, a neck crack, a spinal thing and sent me off. I went to dylan's new board (brilliant) and actually felt pretty good. So, am psyched, and happy that perhaps my dismal summer will amount to something after all. If only I had gone sooner.

Something else special happened tonight. I felt a surge of board excitement walking in to Dylan's new board. It is just brilliant. Granted, it needs more medium holds, more bad footholds but it climbs brilliantly. Four things maketh the board - small holds, big moves, good coffee and techno. We ticked all the boxes tonight. Brilliant. Ed was on fire. He dominated, looking lean mean and strong. I was impressed.

No comments: