Thursday 20 November 2008

Don't stop me now

Tonight Im gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive on the Board turn it inside out yeah!
And floating around on sm-e-ears
So dont stop me now dont stop me
cause Im having a good time having a good time
Im a shooting star leaping past the jugs
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
Im a racing car passing by like Chris Sharma
Im gonna go go go
Theres no stopping me
Im gonna do your project!
Two hundred 8b's
Thats why they call me mister lying twat
Im traveling at the speed of a cat
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Hmm. Needs work. Foundry board tonight anyone?

5 comments:

bonjoy said...

Poo sticks. I'd have joined you at the Foundry, but my kits on the wrong side of town now and I can't be arsed to drive all the way home and back.

simon said...

you've got me singing that damn song now!!

Slap Holds! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slap Holds! said...

I'm ill

I think you should do a version of this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08&feature=channel

Paul Bennett said...

I'll be there dob, time?