Friday 23 February 2007

School Social

Had a good session at the board last night, loads of people in, and I enjoy training up there much more when there's a good crowd. Its amazing what it does for your energy.

Very aware that I feel like I do a lot of moaning about my lack lustre performances on this Blog, but it must be said, I wasn't bearing down last night! Temperature in there was bizarre, it was really warm! Anyway, had a good time and laughed a lot which is definatly a good thing. Man of the match to Ed I think. Looked well strong.

Just had a text from strong but ginger Ed Feehally - he won the foundry comp with 417 pts and I was second with 397. Not bad for a nine to fiver!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent work there at the Foundry and for giving Ned a run for his money... I suspect that the youth will continue to exceed greatness in the coming years. He has more time on his hands, support from the British Team and 5.10, but most importantly of all, he looks a little like Rich Simpson.

I notice that James' efforts to resemble Big Frank are also paying dividends - check out those plank like front levers!

Cheers for the school session. Was a lot of fun, and in true school fashion, highlighted a number of key elements to focus on such as Basic locks-strength and body tension (again).

In terms of "awards" for the evening, I would have to say Jonboy was dispatching in fine form, but lets face it guys. We are all winners! (cue virtual group hug...)

Have good weekends.
ed

Unknown said...

here are the medals.
ben for locking like a god
jon for despatching more 7c's
ed for flashing 7c,
joe for his uncanny resemblance to jerry, and general perseverance in acquiring basic strength
vicky likewise for ring strength!
and finally fi for doing chalk and blow!

Unknown said...

oh, and i don't need a medal. I'm getting a steak tonight...

dobbin said...

James for being more ripped than its possible to be. Ok, enough cock smoking for now.

bonjoy said...

Good sesh. Ed was indeed beasting.
Dobbin, I can finally see your avatar pic, it's slightly scary.

I parked at Chequers and walked straight to Froggat. Curbar was dry apart from the problem I went to try which had a wet streak from run off. All the stuff in the bouldering guide will have been dry bar Guerilla Warfare area. You got any tickets for next weekend. I WILL have you out on the grit if it kills me. It's harder than dragging Harris up to Yorkshire ;)

Whats peoples wall plans this week? Think I will go to the Works tues to try the comp probs and then either School or Foundry on Thurs.