Monday 26 February 2007

Mini Cod Ring update

Good news! I am not dying after all! Cod finger felt fine after warming up tonight at the board. Didnt progress from warm ups to hard core crankage as was planning a rings session. Vik joined me for the basic workout and we were both beasted by the end. JLS popped his head in for 15 mins during workout. Codfinger is sore if pushed on crimps but fine on campus and on drags. Suspect is some kind of strain and will be fine if properly warmed up.

Rest of week looks like this :

  • Weds - leeds

  • Thurs - wall? foundry?

  • fri - off

  • sat - WALES! come rain or shine I am going to DESTROY lou ferrino!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is good news. I knew I could count on you to take it easy on the codfinger, so those three sessions penciled in for the week sound ideal.... (I dont do that when I am feeling good!)

Well, I went tot he Foundry last night and seemed to hit form. I think familiarisation with the wall combined with the rocket fuel my mum must have sprinkled into the weekends chocolate cake got me to the top of nearly everything I tried (that Green taped comp problem still eluded me...). Had a solid 40 minutes on the campus board too which felt good. Everyhting aches today, but as I am in Bir-minge-ham for the next two nights, this is no bad thing.

Watched that Obsession bid you copied for me Ben. Really enjoyed it. Doyle did a good job there.

Anyhooo, work beckons. Roger and Out
Ed

Unknown said...

yo ben. good stuff that the fingerrs seem to work. how about campusing thursday? I'd like to do the school boy. ah just finished my 24hour shift. looking forward to anotherr on saturday. why do you always go climbing when I can't?!!! foundry this arvo with le sausge.
ended up at cafe gurru saturday night, go and get a lamb turka.

Unknown said...

comment est le doigt?
i really enjoyed yesterrdays session.