Thursday 12 March 2009

The best laid plans of mice and men

Often go awry. I dont suppose they really did go awry to be honest. I went out to do Lowrider. In that, they went awry. But, I made progress and in that they didnt, it was worthwhile and besides, I enjoyed myself. It was a bit less windy, and I had worn my thermals so I was toasty. Its a full body workout that problem. I didnt feel very strong, but I think I could (and can) do it. It might have been a bit wet before I got there, but the howling wind soon saw to that. Anyway, it didnt go down and so I have to walk back up the hill again. Its not unpleasant, just a bit wet underfoot, and a tiny bit epic going down in the dark.
 
Its great - you can climb until about 18:15 without a light on. I was out until 18:45 last night! 

No comments: