Saturday 30 May 2009

English storm in the forest

Just a quick post as its well late and I am walloped. So, today seemed to be a big day all round.

Si wilson, cofe is doing his best to not leave you a thing. He did supernova, jack the chipper, and other stuff I've forgotten. Something like mad cow disease too. Although that might be what john has given him.

Jon also did cofes ticks. Jim did the chipper thing.

But rob smith went brockwild and did jack the chipper and swiss beats (7c+).

Meanwhile I was falling off the end of octopussy. However, all I was actually doing was inching closer to sucess and delightfully with joe I managed to pull it out of the bag. Although my skin is bad now. Not through but bad.

Ed rob and james were down at iron butterfly waiting for a crowd of incompetent spaniards to leave piranja. Eventually they did and they both crushed it up. But not before dylog sent the butterfly.

Ed brown did marijuana corner.

Blummin good day all round. Steve pack and andy j climbing as well, but I don't know what they did.

No comments: