Monday 10 December 2007

Christmas is coming

I last wrote on Thursday, and I so wanted to be better. For the most part I was, but still a bit flakey and weak. Friday came and with it sleety death rain between spells of sunshine. Saturday morning weather was like the end of the world, so I went to the board. First session of feeling human again and although I took rather more goes to do things than I would have liked, I did do my 'mileage' circuit. Hop a long foley joined us to hang like a bat.
 
Didn't go to the Works party on the Friday. Mainly because I had been ill all week and didn't feel a full shilling, but partly because I wanted to climb on the saturday. As I don't get all weekend to climb, I'm loathe to jeopardise the prebooked session I do have. Spoke to Dylan last night, he and Lu went but there wasnt even a sound system until after midnight! God knows what went on there.
 
Sunday was still a bad day in weather terms, so I dont reckon anyone will have gotten out in the Peak at all this weekend (save Adam for a walk!). Hopefully his (Adam's) long range weather forecast will hold true and it will be nice this week. Climbing tonight at the board, don't really know then about the rest of the week. Will be quite organic I think. We got our Xmas tree this weekend. It looks fab. I love christmas.

No comments: