Thursday 6 December 2007

A solid poo

At last! its been an 'orrible week. Being ill in such a fashion that you cant do anything is deeply unpleasant. Even twisting and turning whilst walking around the house has produced bouts of biliousness, I haven't felt like texting anyone as have had complete sense of humour failure. Rubbish. And, its taken ages to clear. I don't know whether thats because I haven't been rehabilitating myself properly, but only today - Thursday (4 days on), have I started to feel more or less normal.

I had my first solid poo for days yesterday, so I rewarded myself by arranging a trip to the Works to meet friends. There's a new blue circuit which I delighted in doing all of. Didn't fall off once, which is a good thing, because I think they were supposed to be max font 5. I have never completed a full circuit of problems at that wall before, and it was fun. I enjoyed the climbing and it was probably all that I could have managed to be honest. I had to rein in my enthusiasm towards the end as the harder problems looked more inviting, and I wanted to rush off and get stuck in. I don't think it will replace trying as a training strategy, but under the circumstances it was just the ticket.

Pretty much back to normal this morning. Bit more gaseous than usual, so be thankful you are not confined in the school with me. Planning to avoid the works comp. Don't know about the evening do - depends how I feel. The monster says Club Sssh is a full dive. I am keen to climb on saturday, but I don't know whether this will be allowed. Doyle has been on and might be about.

Wonder if kudos is dry...

3 comments:

Slap Holds! said...

Pull your finger out and come to the party. Zogg is on the same night if it turns out to be tripe

Unknown said...

zogg, thats full of fucking techno crustys. i can't actually imagine much worse.

Slap Holds! said...

Agreed