Friday 29 February 2008

Hitched!

Traditionalists will tell you that the only day a woman can propose to a man is February the 29th in a leap year. 2008 is a leap year. Today is February the 29th. She'd organised a romantic weekend away with activities for me and everything. I did wonder, but I hadn't twigged, and on arrival admidst end of the world weather she presented me with an album documenting our 8 years together, and the last page had the question... Well, I'm psyched out of my mind and consider myself the luckiest pig in the land!

5 comments:

Paul Bennett said...

Congratulations!
ps - do you want a narcissistic analytics showdown?

Unknown said...

He-He. Nice one you guys!

lore said...

RESULT!!!!

Stuart Littlefair said...

Congratulations from me and the lady wife! What a classy way to propose...

bonjoy said...

'Gratulations egg-nog! Splendid!