Thursday 28 February 2008

Non fascinating facts

Ages ago I signed up for google analytics. It basically tells me stats about the blog of dob. I forget about it for months on end and very occasionally, in a burst of narcissistic self adulation I have a look. According to google, the blog of dob has 311 unique visitors - i.e separate people, not someone refreshing from the same computer. Most of which are return visits (87%), and most of whom come directly to the page - i.e. they aren't clicking a link from somewhere else. But, of those that do follow a link from elsewhere, 5% come via Ned's blog, and 12% from Paul B. I could go on. And on.

Went to the Foundry at lunchtime today. Skin going from bad to worse, its a good thing I have three days off. She and I are going away - I dont know where we are going, and thats all the more exciting! So, no climbing, lots of nice honey time and back to it (fresh and keen, with a pair of fully skinned hands) on Monday. Zoo York fixation getting bigger. I think i know my next project!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Darts... V10s (with toe rubber) make that toe lock solidddd.

Have a good weekend