Monday 21 April 2008

chief owned

gotta be quick, as for the first time this trip I am typing on a proper keyboard, but its on tims laptop, and the home key keeps getting hit by accident, and its annoying. This morning the monster and i dashed off a quick ascent of the chief. It was beautiful, clear skies and nice and fresh. I still have a cold, but its not too bad. Went to the supermarket and finally to do some bouldering. Met TC at gibbs cave and did the problem of the same name (7b+) then watched their friend george on his new project which will be 8b+ bloc/9a route. looks amazing. like longer version of never ending story with worse landing. dropped down to defe enders of the faith which is a super classic 7c. Its sharp. Took me ages, but finally did it and then the girls arrived and we walked on to a different area. Finished day by trying a 7c+ that I am really close to doing but skin super thin. Tea in town - burgers. yeah! ranting about work over beer, bed. Road trip tomorrow. psyched!

1 comment:

Slap Holds! said...

if you come back fat me and James will laugh

Looks like you are having fun mate. Bring me back an elk