Tuesday 22 April 2008

My cold continues. I have these decongestant tablets but they make me go jittery if I have too many. Anyway, today we left squamish and caught the ferry from horseshoe bay over to nanaimo on Vancouver island (which I would like to up size after previously claiming its as big as Wales, I now think its more like England. Across the smallest cross section its 200 km, so its massive anyway). And then drove through to tofino which is a small surfing outpost on the Pacific rim national park. We followed a hotel recomendation from Tim and are staying in an amazing beach lodge overlooking the Pacific. Amazing.

There is talk of more whale watching tomorrow, but we'll have to see. Money burn rate has increased massively so we're going to have to rein some of our ambitions in I think! Better go. Have many recollections to recount but no time to order thoughts now.

No comments: