Wednesday 2 April 2008

Buoux photo diary

So, its a mystery how I wrote anything when I last wrote. I was drunk. Actually, I dont think I was that drunk on the night, but I certainly was when I woke up. As a result, I wasted the last climbing day of the trip which was a real shame. However, it rained a lot and buoux was off the menu. I think had it been sunny then I might have made the effort and actually done something, instead of which I wrapped myself up in my down jacket and wallowed at the bottom of the crag. Felt really disappointed that I hadnt done anything at the end of the day, but had been unable to walk about without feeling dizzy.

Anyway, here are some pics from the trip (I have linked them all to the FlickR pages, so click on any of them to see it bigger) :

























Andy lowering off Rose des Sables - awesome route - 7a+ I think, climbs this amazing hourglass arete feature,
this was on day2.
Andy on a new 8a+ right of fissure surge. He didn't get it on this day. Was super super windy and cold round at this sector
called Bout de monde - end of the world I think it means.
Fissure surge is an amazing route - would have got that on another day I think
Cliched but cool shot by Rich of Andy on same route as before
Rich went wild with my camera on super fish eye. My big chin:
Danger man Sellers looking moody.
Captain Goose creature
The photographer showing how he works the shot out :
Sellers on Styx wall 7c+ - thin!
End of day muscle bathing. It was v.cold
Harris dressed in his best gear. He admitted to us that this is a look he has been working on for some time.
The jeans were from New look and sized for a 16 year old girl. And he had space in them.
Nice Tache Arthur
We made Busby strip to the waste to complete the image of the homo ping pong team. It was very funny.


Finally, from the last day, here is a camera phone video of Harris attempting Theoreme at Volx. It looks brilliant I think.

1 comment:

Slap Holds! said...

Looks like you guy's had a great time

Love the gay ping pong