Wednesday 11 June 2008

Muscle eating disease

This week has been most unpleasant. On sunday morning I woke feeling rough, but we had been drinking, and I am legendarily bad at that, so just figured the two were related and didnt think too much more about it. But when Monday came I still felt rubbish. So much so I forwent Monday nights ticket and didnt climb. Tuesday I felt achey to my core. Not done any exercise since saturday though, so no idea what happened there, and then today I should have been out with Paul this afternoon, but I cant grip anything. My forearms feel like they are going to explode when I try. It feels like I've been run over but I didnt notice... Or perhaps years of over training has caught up? Gutted to be missing this nice weather. Keep telling myself that it would be too hot anyway, when in fact its quite a nice temp. ARRRRGH!

1 comment:

Paul Bennett said...

Shame beast. My strain of the Man Flu is subsiding but I still don't feel a 100&, the only thing I haven't suffered from is really achy muscles, seems like you bore the brunt of that.