Thursday 12 June 2008

not dying after all...

Good news! (depends on your point of view I suppose) I am not dying! I do still have pins and needles in my left hand, and cannot yet do a pull up, but the general malaise has subsided since yesterday. Am convinced will survive the weekend, and may even become fit again. Must have just been some wierd virus thing.
 
Other news - James Foley is going to the Cave today with Jim. He is going to try Rockattrocity. Its quite sickening that all these people get to go climbing and I am confined to Barracks. Senor Fullwood is going to do Caviar tonight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

stop press! I didn't do it. (got to the last move and fluffed it about 6 times. went to pull on for my last burn and could only do one move!) next time. looking forward to it being so close when i move to manc!

bonjoy said...

Well I'm still a way off doing Caviar, but did get a good sequence sorted, including a genius knee to knee egyptian. The only move I'm not sure about is the move to the juggy spike in the break. Can you recall what you did here dobbin? Anyone up for Rubicon next Weds or Thurs?
Am off to the cave tomorrow to get back on Lou Ferrino.

dobbin said...

Next time could be july james... the monster has a hen do weekend, and I am going to CRUSH!

Jon, I probably approached it differently, from the gaston at the end of the boulder problem I walked feet through to get rf atop rounded boss, then rh to sharp under cut thing, sit onto rf and lh lh again to nubbin, lf on something and rh over to good edge, which meant all I then had to do was stand up to lh back hand in flake. From there its easy.

I dont know if I told you the story, but as I went LH LH again I felt my finger flap, and I new it had done, but I hadnt been to the top and had to onsight it placing the clips with one finger pointing skywards. Idiot.

Paul Bennett said...

wed plans dob?