Friday 23 November 2007

11000000 10101000

Thursday is my work from home day. Its a good day to work from home as by that point in the week I start to tire and need a lie in. I still get up at 8 but when you regularly get up at 0550 even that feels like a lie in. Went to see James at lunchtime to deliver sandwiches and captains of crush #1. Was delighted that I could easily close it still. Its been ages since I have even been near them, so that was a pleasant suprise. Rich the Mad Hatter turned up in head to toe lycra and a flash Omega Seamaster watch.
 
I felt like I was going to tear the board down when I arrived. It was cold, I was psyched - had great energy and was full of beans. James and I had discussed that my 'warm up circuit' was perhaps a bit long and might be impacting my actual delivery. Cut it in half but felt unprepared and started falling off. Actually, I dont think it was just that - I was typing on my laptop between goes and I think I was getting pumped from that! Once the rot had set in and I thought I was rubbish I lived up to my expectations and acheived nothing. Bumped into Alain and the Mosenator. Roy has super fly mountain bike - I cant wait until I get one (January). Still cant run because of this wierd achilles tendon injury, so biking will be my CV exercise...
 
Paul has done a new iteration of the book, which looks ace. A nice new feature is an extract of all that is new pinned to the board. Am pleased that the book is in safe hands. He is in font and wants to know whereabouts at Buthiers Atomic Playboy is. I dont know (having only been twice), but I will endeavour to find out.
 
Finally. Keith issued a challenge to Paul. He said that he had a blog but that noone would find it. I took an educated guess and found it. I linked it here, and now everyone is taking the piss on UKB. I should have kept it under my hat. Sorry Keith. There is another argument, which is that if you post piffle then you can expect piss taking. You could also say that none of us understand as it was too high brow for us. Ah well. Sorry Keith.
 
Finally, big wedding this weekend, so no climbing for me.
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

01110100011010000110010101101101011100110010000001110100011010000110010100100000011000100111001001100101011000010110101101110011

Slap Holds! said...

Blogs are there to be read, otherwise you would just keep in on your own computer as a keepsake.

Good on Keith for writing what he believes in (same goes for you dobbinator).

I'm just to stupid to understand binary BTW

Unknown said...

it says thems the breaks...

Slap Holds! said...

I hate you

Unknown said...

i love you too. mwah

lore said...

yo yo yo,
Dobbin thanks for linking my blog as well. I owe you something.

pascal said...

ha ha ha. I just read your post. Wonderful... now find the even more juicy ones... I have another 2. GO DOBBIN!