Wednesday 21 November 2007

Florence Nightingale

I went to see James last night. He has been potted yesterday and is now sporting a natty hot pink (non weight bearing) cast on his foot. We discussed many pressing issues of the day, including the price of fish, james Pearsons flashing 8a+, what a nice chap ed robinson is and the machiavellan training he can perform during his enforced lay off. 6-8 weeks off work, the cast is on until Jan the 8th. The baron instructed me to deliver a kiss between the bum cheeks, but Lauren came back. Anyway, its just occured to me that I could take that old weight bench from the school round and we could turn him into a lou ferrino lookalike!

Tried to do all the comp problems at the works. Felt wrecked before starting, but hoped that I would loosen off. I didnt, just got pumped. Chatted to Travs who has hurt his back just before a trip away. Rubbish.

So want to go to Switzerland. Mentioned it to the monster and she says to go if I want... Am thinking of end Jan. Roy, Rob and Andy are going on the 5th of Jan, but thats just too early for me. Ed Brown is keen, Lee Anderson and Ned are interested too. Will be cheap as chips. Anyway, day off today, then back to the board with fresh skin and psyche tomorrow...
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interestingly, fish in Switzerland was very expensive, but the trout and broccoli Kes cooked for us was worth it....pure gold!

Slap Holds! said...

I'm keen for the end of Jan, Swiss style

Glad to hear the old man is keeping his pecker up