Tuesday 6 November 2007

Bits and bobs

Monday nights at the School are a funny thing. After a sunday off where I have usually enjoyed a lie in, i should be full of beans, but going back to work after a weekend seems a shock to the system and I always strong but tire fast. It will be an interesting winter up there this year, since we weeded out the dead wood and took on new keen members I think it may well be busy this year. Which reminds me, I need to check the finances and see whether our newest members have paid (manana, manana!). Nice note on the wall from Keith, who I think is in Belgium? Paul's Bennet and Smitton, the good doctor, vicky hurley and Helen. Notables - Bennet did Stuey. It looks fab, got all keen, but think its a hard. Bennet nearly did snot - looks amazing too. Need to open an account - am saving it for the flash! Did Smitton do Turd Reich? cant actually remember, he is more than capable mind. Good to see James, who goes to Swizzy at the weekend. I am insanely jealous, but not only do i have no holiday left, I am skintito, so theres no way in this earth it could have happened!

**the above was written in the airport on the way back from Edinburger, then they did a final call and I had to run for the plane, hence its late**

I have actually got some pictures to show you, but cant upload them until lunchtime. Ah well, sure you will cope.

4 comments:

Paul Bennett said...

there was a "gay finger" incident if I remember correctly ;)

smit said...

sad bastards!

Paul Bennett said...

unfortunately so...

smit said...

ha ha!