Friday 23 May 2008

Equestrian meet

Had a brilliant session at the Foundry last night. I was blessed with two people to speak to instead of none. Firstly, 8B monster and potential Men's Health star Keith, who was climbing, and Britain's leading Bum doctor James Foley, who wasn't. Before yesterday afternoon I had three problems to do on the wave, and now - just one. Delightfully Keith flashed one that I had dismissed as impossible and it turns out that once again I had duped myself with an idiot boy sequence. I have one more hard problem to do. Lovely.
 
Keith is a climbing shire horse. He is ripped out of his mind, and these days is actually putting it to good use. I cant help but suppose that observers will note that the school closed and its too most obsessive exponents started ticking - me on the grit 7b's and he on the font 8b's.
 
Tonight we fly to dublin for Andy and Shiv's wedding. I shall as ever have the curse of mobile email, and I will be taking plenty piccies, so hopefully there should be updates.

No comments: