Friday 30 May 2008

Peaks and troughs

Since I got back from Ireland I've been rubbish at rock climbing. Suspect have been a bit tired and/or the atmospheric conditions have not been ideal. Wednesday with James and Ed - I was rubbish. It didn't feel like it should be too bad, but I dont think I actually got to the top of anything. I tried again yesterday and was still rubbish, and in fact - still felt it from the day before, so I am going to go with being tired as my excuse. Anyway, its frustrating. I want to always be on it. Peaks and troughs.
 
Weather is supposed to pick up through the day today and be 21 degrees tomorrow. But where will be dry? Gadzooks, the problem with all this outdoor action is that you get addicted to it. Training doesnt hold the same thrill as the prospect of ticking something new in the real world. Still, I think thats a good thing. I feel I am ambling along the right path these days.
 
I've got some new shoes to pick up which is quite exciting. 5.10 jet7's I think.

No comments: