Friday 9 May 2008

Zeke the Waif

Last year for my 31st birthday I got a chimenea as a present, and last night was the first lighting of said device this year. A symbolic event by anyones standards.
 
Current weight varies between 11st1lb and 10st13lb depending when I weigh myself. Am in two minds about whether it matters, or whether its possible to feel the difference a few lbs make. Certainly, its a cheap way to feel strong - loosing weight, but at the expense of your immune system and of having energy. I think if you crash diet to loose weight you arent accustomed to your energy levels and feel rubbish, whereas if you gradually loose a bit over time you probably adjust. Anyway, i dont want to loose much, but I think between 10.5st and 10.75 would see me being bionic.
 
Going to put a rope on Zeke tomorrow. Saturday morning club is being brought forward to combat the tropical weather - leaving Sheff at 0830. Ed is keen to look at the Sissy, which I am quite interested in also, but I should probably open my account on Zeke and stick to the Mosely plan. Shall also investigate quite how dirty that new thing of dan variable's is. Could really do with a full day out soon. I would like to spend some time questing down Cheedale - not after any big numbers, but I think it might do me good to go onsighting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, its gonna be roasting....

Super hot in Schmuxton at 8.30 this morning and tomorrow is supposed to be warmer still!

Hope Dee's still do Ice cream

Paul Bennett said...

Might be worth checking out WCJ if its too hot, it was only dripping from the mid height roof's about a week ago...