Thursday 1 May 2008

Ill - again.

I feel frustrated. On the plane on the way back there were loads of people coughing and spluttering. Planes recirculate the air around the cabin, so your chances of catching other peoples lurgy is high. Anyway, I have and I feel rubbish, hence I haven't blogged happy joyous blogs. Its so frustrating. On top of two, nearly three weeks away with only three climbing sessions I am now wasting evening tickets (or will be tonight) when I should be catching up. However, I am back at 11st1lb which means actually lighter than before canada (11st3).
 
The pics from the trip are on my FlickR stream. Been meaning to link some of them here, but I usually post via email and you cant include HTML in emails to blogger, which means I have to post via the webpage, and its barred from work (which is where I am). But perhaps will get to it today. 
 
I tried to climb last night, but it was hopeless. I went to the Foundry, where I have signed up for another month. This will take me into the start of june, and by then hopefully I should be both fit and climbing outside more, so wont need it afterwards. Bumped into Dan Varian, who is loosing weight!!!! from where? anyway, its for his rubicon project which i have no doubt will be tres hard.

1 comment:

Fiend said...

Poor dob. Being ill sucks, still you can rant about being ill I guess.

BTW some of your flickr photos are sideways. I tried turning my monitor on it's side but it was hard to balance and the picture went fuzzy.