Tuesday 20 May 2008

Morning glory

Spectacularly beautiful at 0530 this morning, and that's one thing I do love about having to get up so early in summer, you get to see the best of the day. And, there's something self righteous about being the only one about. Cycled down to the station this morning and caught the 0550 to Leeds. Should get to work for 0721. Plan to leave at 1434, gets home at 1544.

Went to the foundry last night. Bumped into Andy Hutchinson and did a bit on the wave with him whilst waiting for that dog Fletcher. Felt slow starting, but warmed up into it and ended the session (as Dylan and Lucy arrived) feeling pretty sparky.

Popped to Nic's to get mine and Keith's shirts and wish I had shared Keith's vision - orange looks ace! Anyway, spoke to Katherine as she is climbing tonight and was going to kilnsey. Then the monster decided to come home, so told Katherine that I would stay local and texted the parry, who has offered a lift. Katherine keen to do routes somewhere as would I be if we go somewher suitable - said I'd keep her posted.

Nearly in Leeds station now, better get my wits together (could take some time!)

1 comment:

lore said...

wow, wake up call at 5 is tough. effort!!!
i will stop complaining about my alarm at 7 30!!!
excellent to be out before 3 am though.