Tuesday 17 July 2007

Board Stupid

Monday is campus and rings day, but so far the campusing hasn't been going very well at all. Or at all for that matter. James, Dylan, JLS, Vik and later Nige, Helen and Polish Dave all turned up through the session, but as usual, its all too easy to get dragged into climbing. Was very hot last night - humidity v.high. If I had some kind of hygrometer I would tell you how high, but I dont, and you will have to make do with my reassurance that it was.
 
Got stuck into the 30 board for a pleasant change and did some cool problems. Finished the session off with a rings workout.
 
Polish Dave keeps letting himself into the school on his own, but isnt a member (I asked him last night). I dont know who gave him the code, and I know we are likely closing, (and so it seems pedantic) but its a bit of a cheek innit.

4 comments:

Paul Bennett said...

after a few of the mat's went missing before, I don't reckon its ok for none members to be doing that, i'm not saying he's not trustworthy but it just ain't on, also theres a list of people happily waiting for membership including the right honourable saltbeef who deserves to be a member more. Code change time? oh yeah and if polish dave is indeed R-man, that meens - r-man is training at the school...

Unknown said...

hit me with the ticklist!
paul you coming??

Paul Bennett said...

I might do, trying to get keenus to come but he's not gettin back to me, flying is out of the question as my pad is stupidly big and then hire car is pricey as hell, got a ferry lined up for 40 quid return....
might see you out there but not sure, finger feeling a little sore after todays session.
Going to email polish now.

Char said...

What do you actually do on the rings?