Tuesday 10 July 2007

A lot of fuss

I couldn't live here, in london. Its bonkers. There are so many people and so much traffic, you just get carried along by the masses of people going about, you can't stop (for fear of people walking into you), and there are pure armies of tourists clicketty snap recording it all on their cameras. I am currently sat on the tube surrounded by portly american children wanting to know how far beneath the surface we are! I dunno, somewhere near the centre of the earth I think.

Finished what I had to do by 1130 and had a walk through hyde park. Got a coffee and had a mooch around knightsbridge. Had a look in harrods but am skint so only bought pesto. Better be good, it was £5!

I'm on my way back to kings cross to catch a train back north, but may have to hang around as there's another exec who's virtual botty needs wiping.

2 comments:

Paul Bennett said...

I was down there to visit Nat a while back and ended up going from the British Museum all the way out to Northwood on the tube trying to carry an extremely large (think haul bag) bag.
Everyone was damn rude and just too busy to give a shit. Arrived pretty hacked off and spent the rest of the night cursing southerners.

lucy lu said...

Its a shmae you guys only get to see the bad side of London on flying visits

I lived down there for 10 years and had some great times and good friends.

I hate strangers anyway and don't like them talking to me ;)