Friday 18 January 2008

Das BoardenFuhrer

Finally friday! hooray! Its been a long week. Vodafone were in all day yesterday, but it felt like a productive day, fostering a good mood, making a suprising contribution to a good session on the board. If I've had a bad day I don't climb so good (probably because of tiredness), but if things have gone well it can transfer. In spite of the building being closed I arrived and saw a wealth of cars outside. The old Harris mobile, the new Harris mobile, Keith's SportAutoWagen and there must have been other cars unless Paul walked, but I wasn't paying too much attention, focus was on A) sneaking into the building undetected, and B) getting started. Opened the door to our room and there were 6 people bearing down - haven't seen it that busy for ages. I think its a good thing its popular - to a point. I mean, any more than that and its not workable, but that number seems to work as it keeps you from doing too much too soon (you have to wait for space) and it pushes you on (ego). Good to see the Mighty Goose Lord and his Goosiness wife too, as I haven't had the pleasure since their return from their trip. Keith rubbed the magic up on me, so I am now officially ready for Switzerland. Harris showed the way on some good looking 30 and 15 degree problems which I shall resolve to try the next time I am up there.

3 comments:

bonjoy said...

Good session all round. Fun for me if not excessively productive. You were tearing it up! What have you been eating while I was away?!

Unknown said...

keith's "magic"!
I'm jealous, I want to go climbing.

dobbin said...

sausages and custard!