Monday 28 January 2008

Too hot to trot

Its boiling here today. Woke up early, checked outside - another perfect day, not a cloud in the sky (and none forecast until thurs), but the temperature is high. Car reckons 25 degrees! Ed's never been to cresciano so we're letting him burn off some skin in the sun whilst I read dickie dawkins and dylan takes pictures. This was written from the warm warm up area at cresc.

Dylan has hurt his shoulder. He did it on tomahawk, and although it didn't stop him from doing vitruvian man, he has sat with ice on it all night. I've let my enthusiasm get the better of me and am letting my skin recover today. Only one hole (and that's small), but the rest are thin, and I would rather take days off and do less climbing that's harder rather than more easier stuff. At current rate of success perhaps there won't be anything done at all!

2 comments:

Char said...

What are your goals for the week?

lore said...

what??? 25 degrees??? what am i training for, so???