Wednesday 30 January 2008

An upward turn?

How massively frustrating. I just typed a whole post but then blackberry threw a wobbler and I've had to start again.

When I wrote before I was massively frustrated and at a psyche low point. I'd spent a day of a climbing trip lying on the sofa watching borat ffs! Took the recycling for a walk, got some stuff from the supermarket to make supper for my hungry boys, and stocked up on flu remedies. Got home and texted dylan to see how they were getting on. Ed had dispatched Il partner with foreign beta whilst dylan had managed to fall between the pads and hurt his ankle - thankfully not really badly (lovely purple bruise tonight). Delighted for ed and not the least bit jealous. Its a great line and probably perfectly suited for the member of the team with a penchant for highball trad solos. Glad at least someone is having a good trip (hark; a violin).

The lovely honey monster said she and I could come back if I was completely thwarted this trip. Bless her. Its not over yet though, and On collecting them I started to feel a bit perkier. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow full of beans and be able to crush!

Got to take ed to the police stazione in bellendzona, then I fancy chironico to look at serre moi forte for me, monolith for ed. I'd love to do shark hunt, but I think it might be too late already. Then there's no mystery - one move to do only. Hmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try being confined to a house for 2 months...