Thursday 31 January 2008

Nasal crack

I feel superstitous that if I write that the weather is bon, a monsoon will drift in and that'll be the end of it. Let's hope not. The weather is bon this morning. Clear skies, 4 or 5 degrees in claro - colder up the hill, all sounds good.

Yesterdays nasal spray seems to have magical snot dissolution properties. I feel stuffy still, but a quick pump from that puppy and I'm clear within minutes. You probably can't get it in the uk. I dread to think what would happen if amy winehouse got her chops around one of these.

I am blogging outside bellendzona police station waiting for the trad hero to get a crime number for his insurance. Then its on to chironico. Going to leave shark hunt and focus on le pilier and serre moi forte I think. Ed to do monolith. You'll notice there's one persons burning ambition conspicuous by its absence - dylan. His ankles swollen up nicely overnight and is all purple - poor bugger. So, we've left him at home.

More as it breaks club kids...

5 comments:

pascal said...

Wow. I'm glad I didn't come with you guys. It seems like a comedy of errors at the moment, except I'm not laughing.

You can do shark hunt in a session ben. You are strong enough. Just believe, and try really hard. No, HARDER!

Unknown said...

All is not lost. Dobs just did Le Pillier. Nice one!

Paul Bennett said...

whats that 7c+ 8a?

lore said...

it gets a full, fat 8a!!!
nice one, waddage for not letting go.

excellent!!!

Paul Bennett said...

good effort Dobbin (i'm clueless when it comes to Swizzy problems)...